Got your eye on an auction property? Get ready to beat the hammer, one step ahead of the rest, with a pre-auction inspection giving you insider knowledge for bidding.
THIS IS WHAT WE DO
Price: From $450
When you’re hunting for a property, you might be wondering why you would pay money for an inspection on a property that you haven’t actually seen yourself – or that anyone else could easily buy ahead of you?
The fact is, buying a property at auction can be a big risk and once the auctioneer brings the hammer down – the property is yours regardless of the state of it. That means you could be agreeing to purchase a property that ends up having major damage, or a termite infestation, and there’s nothing you can do about it! If you do have your heart set on a property, going into the auction with insider knowledge could be of major benefit; and you’ll know exactly what you’re buying. A pre auction inspection will allow you to budget and bid accordingly, so you don’t get caught up in the excitement of the day and purchase a property that is going to cost you even more money once the deal settles.
WHAT IT INCLUDES
We’ll check the following:
• Living areas, including kitchen, bathroom, ensuites, laundry, toilets
• Internal features, such as doors, windows, carpets and tiles, architraves, stairs, storage spaces
• Exterior, including stairs and decking, patios and pergolas, sheds and garages
• External walls, lintels, doors, windows, water systems
• The site, including fences, driveways, any walking paths, steps, surface drainage and outbuildings
• Roof cavity, tiles, gutters, gutters, downpipes, vents
• Flooring, including stumps, posts, ventilation
Because auctions are often last minute, we provide reports within 48 hours to ensure you’re ready for the big day. Book a pre auction inspection today and bid with confidence! Our pre-auction inspections are carried out in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.1.